I am researching the best concealers for over-50 women. For me that means:
- Easy to apply
- Not too thick or sticky,
- But thick enough to provide great coverage and last 8 hours,
- And comes in the palest shades,
- And not the price of a car.
- Dermablend Quick-Fix Concealer Stick. I have their foundation for serious cover ups, but it's too dark for my eye area. So I am considering the yellow-based Ivory shade. I know this brand covers really well.
|Dermablend Quick-Fix Concealer Stick, $25|
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit. Her makeup is all good for me, and the colors will work. She gives terrific makeup advice for midlife women, too.
|Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit, $35|
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. The sales associate at Sephora recommended this one. Love the colors and the applicator, but I wonder if it's heavy-duty enough.
|NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, $29|
- L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute Concealer (needs more names). A drugstore brand that scores high marks from users.
|L'Oreal Absolute Concealer, $13|
Do you have a favorite?
Have a wonderful Wednesday, and stay fabulous,
Not Dead Yet Style is a ShopStyle affiliate – please be aware that all links to these vendors are affiliate links. I do benefit from your purchases through the links on the blog.