Time for another edition of Weekend Check-In! It consists of random thoughts, left over at the end of the week, about style and more. The fun part is you playing along in the comments.
I'll start an open sentence about fashion, or life, the universe and everything, and complete the sentence with whatever I'm thinking about. Then you finish the sentence with your own random thoughts.
So, the (non) rules are:
- I start a sentence.
- I finish the sentence with my thoughts du jour, subject to change at any moment.
- You finish the sentence with your own response, in the comments, if you like.
This week's check-in:
- I am currently fascinated with . . . Library of Flowers cream perfume. I found this at The Elegant Bohemian's blog. It's true - just a little dab will last all day. I rub some behind my knees, as well as wrists and neck.
|Comes in several lovely scents. I really like True Vanilla.|
- Best buy of the week . . . a 90's Hippie Revival crinkled floral dress. It's huge on me, but I'm going to play with it and make it work. Via Molly Mutt thrift store, $3.
|This is a similar dress via Etsy; mine is in the wash.|
- Biggest smile of the week . . . this month-old black tiger cub. Come to mommy!
Have the most fun of weekends, and stay fabulous,
Visible Monday is on its "off" week this week, so we can recharge, refresh, and enjoy the Labor Day holiday. ☺ We'll be back on Monday, September 8th (actually, the Sunday evening before)!